At PSDTOHTMLCLOUD, we know that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit our site, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
We hate spam just as much as you do. We will never share your information with third parties. The information we collect from you will be used to maintain your services with us and complete your order.
Confidentiality Policy – Non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
- PSDTOHTMLCLOUD respects your professional artwork and will only use it to assist you with your goals. Your copyrights will remain yours.
- PSDTOHTMLCLOUD guarantees that all information that you share with us, including artwork, contact information, and client notes will remain confidential.
- PSDTOHTMLCLOUD will not take your artwork for use on any other site, resell it, or give it to anyone under any circumstance.
- PSDTOHTMLCLOUD will never contact your clients or the clients of your clients. We respect your business.
Few practices followed at PSDTOHTMLCLOUD to maintain high quality in our work and processes
- Managing our company with utmost professionalism.
- Updating our services with the latest web technologies and software.
- Maintaining the highest level of ethics within the organization.
- Maintaining transparency in our communication with our clients.
Satisfaction Guarantee Policy:
PSDTOHTMLCLOUD guarantees a 100% refund in case
- Your order cannot be completed.
- Your request to cancel the order is received before the order is started.
- You are not satisfied with the result, when reviewing the theme on our test server.
- You are not satisfied with the quality of the code or service.
In order to invoke this guarantee, you must first explain to Vaibhav (skype : psdtohtmlcloud or email : [email protected]) the reasons for this decision in a manner such that PSDTOHTMLCLOUD can learn from them. Once the guarantee is invoked and you have been refunded, you have no rights on the files and code created by us on the project and so it should not be used by you in any form on production site.
HOW CONTENT MAY BE SUBMITTED
All content must be submitted electronically via email (contact us for the correct email address). Text must be selectable as actual text rather than as flattened images. Both text and photos/graphics must be clearly labeled with the name of the page on which it will be displayed. Content may not be submitted via fax or paper copies. Exceptions to this policy must be approved in advance and will incur a surcharge.
HOW REVISIONS TO A WEBSITE DESIGN ARE HANDLED
We take pride in providing attractive designs, and the vast majority of our clients are extremely pleased with the design we create for them. However, design is a subjective art, and not everyone's tastes are the same. While we will gladly make initial minor modifications for no additional charge, it is important to be clear on how revisions to the look of a website design are handled.
The web design signup form is the contract which describes the look a commissioned web design project will achieve. Design preferences, such as the look of the site, the color scheme, the functionality, monitor resolution preferences, etc. should be specified at that time, prior to the commencement of any design work. If any design preference stated in the web design signup form was not met, the adjustments will be made free of charge. If the client develops preferences or changes his/her mind after the completion of the work, adjustments will be made by the hour at $15.00 per hour.
DESIGNS FOR SUB PAGES
Unless otherwise specified in the design contract, subpages of any website will use the same design as the home page. Mockups are not provided for sub pages.
Still if you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please use the Contact Us form.