We work with object oreinted approaches &
design pattern principles
Quality and good coding practices are necessary elements for any successful development. We never compromise with our coding standards and deliver faster development services.We take care of every tiny piece to big bricks which are required to build large applications.
We Follow RoR Coding principles
- DRY – “Don’t Repeat Yourself” – suggests that writing the same code over and over again is a bad thing.
- Convention Over Configuration – means that Rails makes assumptions about what you want to do and how you’re going to do it, rather than letting you tweak every little thing through endless configuration files.
- REST is the best pattern for web applications – organizing your application around resources and standard HTTP verbs is the fastest way to go.
We work with all VPS providers & infrastructure you wish to use.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- IaaS gives you components you need in order to build things on top of it.
- more power and flexibility, at the cost of having to build and maintain more yourself.
- With IaaS, you have full control over virtual machine to choose OS, Middleware, Runtime.
- AWS, Digital Ocean
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- PaaS gives you an environment where you just push code and some basic configuration and get a running application.
- Here you get what you demand. Software, hardware, OS, web environment. You get the platform to use & pay accordingly.
- Heroku, Google App Engine
Software as a Service (SaaS)
- SaaS moves the task of managing software and its deployment to third-party services.
- Among the most familiar SaaS applications for business are customer relationship management applications like Salesforce
- Google Apps, Microsoft office365, Google docs, Gmail and Facebook.
Postgresql - SQL Data Store
- PostgreSQL is object-relational database system.
- used with applications where data constraints are important.
Mongodb - NoSQL Data Store
- MongoDB is NoSQL and Document store Database.
- used with applications where scalability and high availability are essential requirements. Schema-less design enables rapid introduction of new field types to the system.
In Memory Store
Redis - Advanced Data Structure Store
- Redis is an open source, in-memory data structure store, used as database, cache and message broker.
- For data structure store like hashes, then Redis is more memory efficient.
- Redis supports master-slave replication.
- Redis can handle persistent data. By default, Redis syncs data to the disk at least every 2 seconds.
Memcached - key-value store
- Memcached is an in-memory key-value store for small chunks of arbitrary data (strings, objects) from results of database calls, API calls, or page rendering.
- For simple key-value pairs memcached is more memory efficient than Redis.
- Memcached does not supports replication.
- With Memcached, data is lost with a restart and rebuilding cache is a costly process.
Our Best Offer
100% Quality Assurance or Money Back Guarantee
We've got the perfect plan for your next site, app, platform, or blog — all crafted by our team right here, only for you. Backend development includes different type of requirements and functionalities. Just share your design and get our best offer. Our Custom Ruby On Rails application development starting at only:
$12 to $10 per hour only
Web Portal Development
We deliver high performance solutions for various portals like news, entertainment with robust content management and distribution features.
Mobile Application Development
Entrust us with Ruby on rails application development for robust, secure, flexible and scalable applications.
E-Commerce Application Development
We develop online storefronts with great features that offer unmatched shopping experience to the users.
Expect highly fluid layout design from our developers as it ensures responsive websites that adapt to the screen size of the device.
CLOUD HOSTING & MIGRATION
We help's you to setup & manage Cloud Server efficiently with all major VPS providers like Amazon, Digital Ocean, Heroku.
ROR Support and Maintenance
Apart from development services, we are also proficient in providing round the clock support and maintenance to our valued clients.